Alleya

Design and Construction

Loreto Community Accommodation

Loreto House was established in 1842 in Calcutta, by the Sisters of Loreto belonging to the institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It is the oldest and the first Loreto institution to be established in India and was one of the few all-girls Catholic schools of that time.

Located at 7, Sir William Jones Sarani, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071, the project entailed re-working some existing interior spaces to provide Loreto sisters residing on the campus better and more modern facilities.

Before
Before
After
New Dining
Dining cabinet
New Pantry
%d bloggers like this: